$5 Gift Card w/ $15+ Energizer Purchase | Stock Up for Holiday Toys
Through February 28, 2021, you can score a $5 rebate with your $15+ purchase of Energizer Brand Batteries or lights.
Bookmark our electronics deals page for more savings!
Note that your $15+ purchase must all be on a single receipt, and this offer excludes purchases made at Lowe’s. There is a limit of one offer per receipt; in order to redeem multiple offers, you will need a $15+ on separate receipts.
Your total must be $15 before tax and after any coupon savings. There is a maximum of two rewards per person/household/email address per day, and a maximum of four rewards per person/household/email address total.
You will either receive a $5 Store Gift Card or a $5 Visa gift card, depending on where you shop. See the full list of stores from #2 on this list. Alternately, you can choose to have your $5 donated to a charity.
Here’s how to score your rebate…
- Take a photo (or scan) your entire original receipt. It must show your qualified purchase, the purchase amount, date, time, retailer’s name, location, and full receipt total – digital receipts will not be accepted.
- The receipt must be dated from Oct 1, 2019 through February 28, 2020, and your receipt must be received by March 31, 2020.
- Go here and complete the offer registration form and upload your receipt.
- Allow 48 – 72 hours for your receipt to be validated.
- You will receive an email with further information after your receipt is validated.
Original content © Hip2Savehttps://hip2save.com/2019/10/12/5-gift-card-w-15-energizer-purchase-stock-up-for-holiday-toys/