Now through December, CVS Pharmacy is offering FREE Health Screening events AND a FREE $5 coupon in select U.S. stores, with events taking place most Thursdays through Sundays from 2PM-6PM (may vary by region). To see if your store is participating, head over here, click the Event Calendar tab, and then enter your zip code.
The screening will measure body mass index (BMI), blood pressure, glucose, total cholesterol, as well as include professional consultations, diabetes resources, and more – valued at over $100!
Plus, just for completing a health screening, you’ll receive a FREE $5 coupon valid on CVS Pharmacy exclusive brand products (cannot be combined with any other CVS Pharmacy coupons). Sweet!
Did you know that CVS has a Pharmacy & Health Rewards program? You can earn credits for your prescription purchases and refills, getting a flu shot, signing up for refill reminder emails, text notifications, and more (rewards cannot be earned for prescriptions purchased in AR, NJ, or NY).
For every 10 credits you earn, you’ll score a $5 ExtraBucks Rewards issued approximately one week after every 10 credits have been earned. Your Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards can be used like FREE CVS money on most items throughout the store (excluding prescriptions, alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, or tobacco products).
Here’s how it works:
- You must join to earn, but you can keep using the same ExtraCare card.
- You must have your ExtraCare card linked to your CVS.com account to get credit for online activities.
- Those sharing an ExtraCare card need to sign up individually to earn.
- Each person who joins earns up to $50 Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards per year.
- You can use your Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards like other ExtraBucks Rewards.
- Balances reset on December 31st of each year.
- You can opt out any time by canceling your Privacy Authorization.