Make meal planning as easy as 1-2-3!
Eat at Home Meal Plans are the busy family’s solution to dinner! The grocery list is already made for you; all you need to do is pick up your groceries and cook!
Your Eat at Home membership includes access to all four meal plans: Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker/Instant Pot, and No Flour No Sugar.
This meal planning service is great for busy families that don’t have a lot of time to plan meals, but want to cut back on the cost of eating out.
Through August 27th, new customers to Eat at Home can score 30% off their membership plan when they enter the promo code YES at checkout.
With the discount, you can snag an Eat at Home membership for as little as $4.90 per month! If you’re not satisfied after the first month, you’ll receive a full refund.
They have four delicious plan types:
Traditional – Our traditional plan is family-friendly, including a variety of meats and veggies, along with the occasional meatless meal. This plan incorporates the largest variety of recipes – all of which are kid-approved! Even your pickiest eater will find a lot to enjoy.
Wholesome Traditional – Looking for a way to incorporate more wholesome, traditional foods into your family’s life? This plan uses common ingredients found in your grocery store, just like our other plans, with an emphasis on natural foods – including a variety of meats, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
Slow Cooker/Instant Pot – Slow cookers and Instant Pots are the busy mom’s best friends! This plan provides the variety of our Traditional Plan, except every recipe can cook in your slow cooker and many include Instant Pot options too. BONUS: Each month’s plan also includes one week of Slow Cooker Freezer meals that can be assembled in about 1 hour!
No Flour, No Sugar – Healthy food can be delicious! This meal plan features easy-to-prepare, hearty, healthy recipes for your family to enjoy. These meals are big on veggies and protein from whole foods that you can find in any supermarket. Enjoy a Salad of the Week, and an optional Easy Protein of the Week. No flour or artificial sugars added.
How does Eat at Home work?
It is super easy! In just three steps you will have delicious food at home, ready to cook in as little as 15 minutes!
- Order/Shop – The list tells you exactly what to buy.
- Pickup Your Groceries – Use store pickup, delivery service or shop your store.
- Eat At Home – Save time, save money, and most importantly, eat at home with family!
Here are a few more awesome benefits of this service…
- Each week includes six dinners and one dessert (No Flour/No Sugar has five dinners and one Salad of the Week).
- The plans are color-coded so you can easily see which meal the ingredients go with, or swap out an entire meal if needed.
- The meals can be cooked in any order. Look them over and fit them into your weekly schedule in the way that makes sense for your family.
- Traditional and Wholesome plans will include at least one 15 minute meal and at least one slow cooker/Instant Pot meal each week so that dinner will fit into your schedule.
- BONUS: Each month in the Slow Cooker/Instant Pot Plan they include a menu of six Freezer meals that can be assembled in about 1 hour!
Here’s the deal…
Eat at Home Monthly Plan $14
Use promo code YES at checkout (30% off)
Final cost $9.80 per month!
*Note that with the monthly plan, you will be billed each month until canceled
Also, if you aren’t satisfied in the first month, you’ll receive a FULL refund. You can also cancel your monthly or quarterly membership at any time!
Snag a sweet deal on this Quaker rice crisps 30-pack!